Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Day in LA





We went to LA for a day to eat at the famous Pink's Hot Dogs. I gotta say, it is a darn good hot dog. Luckily the line wasn't wrapped around the building as usual. I had the regular chili cheese dog, Emma had her staple mustard dog (dog and bun separate, of course) and Bo had this massive bacon chili cheese, burrito dog. Uncle Roger was there too and he had the chili dog too (great minds think alike.) After lunch we went to Universal City Walk where Bo made me walk into the Dodger store. I felt so ashamed. Luckily he didn't buy anything and disgrace himself as an Angel fan. As we were leaving Roger HAD to tell Bo that they sell Dodger dogs in the food park. So up the escalator we went to her a Dodger dog. Of course Bo couldn't help but say "Farmer John" in the Vin Scully voice. Personally I don't see the big whoop about the Dodger dog, must be because I'M AN ANGEL FAN!!!!!!!

0 comments: